Sunday, February 26, 2012

DALEY

Ah, it’s fine time to make moves in silence, like a ninja. I’m not even going to talk about what I’m ABOUT to do or what I’m GOING to do until after it’s done. It’s no longer, “this is what I hope to do,” more like, “this is what I did or what happened.” Been completely bummed out lately, all sorts of doubts were clouding my thoughts and altering my perception. But perception is everything. It’s just like the truth is nothing but rather what you BELIEVE to be true is everything. But anyway, I always seem to get my little pick-me-ups just in time. The universe always finds its way to speak to me even when I try to cover my ears, unavoidable. So when the universe speaks, I listen! I feel refreshed and ready to get back on track, a bit more equipped then before. Anyhoo, world, I give you DALEY! Check this video out!



Doesn’t it just give you Goosebumps? His voice is amazing to say the least. So much soul and passion, I love it! You can download his album for free at: http://daley.tv/
It’s great stuff. BTW, he totally looks like one of my old managers. Kind of freaky, but Daley seems so cool! Enjoy love bugs!!! XoXXoXXo


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Alight, so my life truly isn't overly exciting. I am a simple girl who enjoys the simple things in life. I have big dreams and plan to turn them into a reality one day. I hate to categorize myself because I can honestly put a little of myself into almost every category. Can't we all? I have several different sides. I'm a 3 dimensional kind of girl. I am who I am and I gracefully resign for all that I am not. At the end of the day, I'm just living MY life the best way I know how. xoxo