Sunday, July 1, 2012

Be Good!


Oh my, four months have passed?! I can’t believe that I haven’t written in such a long time. I have so much to say, I feel overwhelmed that I don’t even know where to begin. My fingers feel like they're on crack, they’re so excited. I have nothing but positive things to say, I feel like a new person! I feel calm, refreshed, light…free! It is an amazing feeling. I had an epiphany a few days ago and I’ve been walking on clouds since then. But all good things come to those who wait right? Well you guys waited four months; one day is not going to hurt. My new journey will begin tomorrow. For now, I will bring you my inspirational video of the day, an artist that I was introduced to through my Anthropology professor, Gregory Porter. ENJOY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Alight, so my life truly isn't overly exciting. I am a simple girl who enjoys the simple things in life. I have big dreams and plan to turn them into a reality one day. I hate to categorize myself because I can honestly put a little of myself into almost every category. Can't we all? I have several different sides. I'm a 3 dimensional kind of girl. I am who I am and I gracefully resign for all that I am not. At the end of the day, I'm just living MY life the best way I know how. xoxo